Refund Policy of the East Carolina Council, BSA
- The unit leader must submit a written request to the East Carolina Council Service Center prior to the start time of the event.
- This Refund Policy applies to all camps, events and activities of the East Carolina Council, BSA unless otherwise stated.
- All individual refunds are to be requested in writing and can be sent by mail or email.
- Fees may be applied to another individual attending the same event, camp or activity if arranged with approval in advance.
- Fees cannot be rolled-over to a camp, event or activity to occur at a later time.
- Extenuating circumstances (i.e. relocation, illness with physician’s note) may be the exception and are at the discretion of the council.
- Postponed events, camps or activities due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances will be issued store credit with the East Carolina Council, only if the participant would be unable to attend the make-up date, at the discretion of the council.
- A cancellation fee will be subtracted from refunds to cover bank fees, processing costs and other costs. Events or activities with fees less than $10 will generally not be refunded.
- Refunds that are made 30 days or later from the event will be a full refund minus any bank fees. Refunds made 7 days to 30 days prior to the event will be given a half refund. Refunds less than a week prior to the event will be up to the discretion of the council based on materials already purchased for the event. No refunds will be issued once the event starts.
Adopted 10/3/23 Clark R. Garthwait
Please click on the video below for the “How To” run reports in Tentaroo for you Scouts that have earned merit badges at an East Carolina Council event