East Carolina Council, BSA 252-522-1521
Boy Scouts’ Annual Food Drive and Largest Joint Service Project
February 7 and 14, 2015
How it works:
1. Get Door hangers from your District Executive in January.
2. Place the door hangers on houses in your community on February 7th.
3. Collect the Food after 9:00 am on February 14th.
4. Donate the food you collect to a local food bank. (Check with your District Executive if there is a central drop location for your food)
5. Report how many boys participated and how much food was collected.
6. Everyone who participates will get a patch . (mailed to unit leader)
2015 Scouting for Food Report and Patch Order
Scouts promise “to help other people.”
THANKS Hardee’s for helping us keep our promise by sponsoring this program.